Whether you’re a beginner just starting out with ice fishing or a pro, have a great pair of ice fishing gloves is a must. The best ice fishing gloves will keep your hands warm and dry, a must when you may be surrounded by ice in all directions. You can choose between gloves that can convert that can expose your fingers for extra dexterity or thicker gloves that will keep you warm for hours. Read on to see which ice fishing gloves we recommend.
Best Ice Fishing Gloves
|#||Preview||Ice Fishing Gloves||Price||Buy|
|1||Stormr Typhoon Mens and Womens Ice Fishing Gloves||$26.55||Amazon|
|2||Glacier Glove ICE BAY Fishing Glove||$19.99||Amazon|
|3||Black Diamond Absolute Mitts Cold Weather Gloves||Price not available||Amazon|
|4||Palmyth Flexible Fishing Gloves||$29.98||Amazon|
|5||Glacier Glove Pro Angler||$26.41||Amazon|
|6||Ice Armor 10509 4567-0805 DrySkinz Glove||$29.01||Amazon|
|7||Seal Skinz Extreme Cold Weather Glove Black||$132.01||Amazon|
|8||Alaska River Series Fingerless||$15.24||Amazon|
|9||Frabill FXE Gauntlet Glove||Price not available||Amazon|
What to Look for in Ice Fishing Gloves
To find the perfect ice fishing glove, you should know what you’re looking for. There are several critical features you should evaluate.
Neoprene is a synthetic rubber compound that provides great resistance to sunlight, ozone, and weather. Gloves made from this material are waterproof and generally warmer than gloves made from other materials.
Flexibility and dexterity
When you’re fishing, dexterity is vital. Whether you want to tie a knot or reel in a fish, you want your gloves to be as flexible as possible. We recommend getting a glove vs a mitten for maximum flexibility. While some fingerless or convertible gloves provide similar warmth to seamless gloves, they won’t be waterproof.
All Ice Fishing Gloves
1. Stormr Typhoon Mens and Womens Ice Fishing Gloves
Great neoprene gloves that are perfecty for keeping your hands warn while ice fishing.
- Ultra-Durable: For the toughest conditions.
- Superior Grip: Stormr constructed durable abrasion resistant palms,coated with a tacky thermal bonded non-porous grip,which promotes a strong and comfortable grip for all outdoor activities in all-weather conditions.
- Water-Resistant: Stormr gloves are glued and blind stitched with flexible seams that are watertight unless submerged.
2. Glacier Glove ICE BAY Fishing Glove
An affordable pair of 100% waterproof gloves that are great for beginners just starting with ice fishing.
- 2MM Fleece Lined Neoprene
- Seamless Palm Design
- Sharkskin Textured
3. Black Diamond Absolute Mitts Cold Weather Gloves
If you prefer mittens, then the Black Diamond Absolute Mitts Cold Weather Gloves are a greeat option. You will obviously lose the dexterity afforded by gloves so tying knots or using tools is generally out of the question, but these will certainly keep you warm. A great choice if you are with someone else who does have a pair of gloves.
- Shell: 100% Nylon; Palm: 100% Goat Skin, Lining: 100% PolyesterImported
- Removable liner with a 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex insert
4. Palmyth Flexible Fishing Gloves
If you’re ok with possibly getting your hands wet or you’re ice fishing in a slightly warmer climate (recommended at 36° or warmer), these may be the gloves for you. The thumb, index, and middle finger tops fold back so you can have increased dexterity with your fingers.
- Breathable water-repellent and windproof softshell.
- Adjustable wrist velcro strap for any size wrist.
- Flip back thumb, index finger and middle finger caps with metal buttons free your fingers to tie a fishing line while keeping your hands warm.
5. Glacier Glove Pro Angler
Another pair of ice fishing gloves that aren’t 100% waterproof due to the slit on the thumb and index finder designed for dexterity.
- Made from Techline 2MM Fleece Lined Neoprene
- Seamless palm
- Pre-curved fingers
6. Ice Armor 10509 4567-0805 DrySkinz Glove
Warm and breathable, these gloves will keep you warm and provide you with plenty of flexiblity for fishing. While they are marketed as waterproof, some reviewers have complained that they aren’t as waterproof as advertised. Still a very warm glove that is great for ice fishing.
7. Seal Skinz Extreme Cold Weather Glove Black
High-quality gloves designed for cold weather by the masters of cold weather clothing, Seal Skinz. They are 100% waterproof, windproof, and breathable.
- All over insulation & full-length gaiter cuffs for added weather protection
- Pre-curved fingers & knuckle feature designed to allow freedom of movement
- Totally waterproof, breathable and windproof
8. Alaska River Series Fingerless
A great fingerless glove for warmer climates. While not waterproof or windproof, they provide plenty of warmth and flexibility.
- Made from neoprene
- Windproof fleece
- Velcro full strap
9. Frabill FXE Gauntlet Glove
The perfect ice fishing glove.
- One-hand operation for easy on/off.
- SnoCore Insulation, 150 gram palm made from goatskin, 300 gram on top for warmth.
- SnoShell waterproof and windproof covering that is still breathable.