There is no better place than Fort Lauderdale Beach for a southeast vacation with a beautiful coastline and plenty to do.
With 24 miles of pristine beaches and coastal communities, here are things to do on vacation in Fort Lauderdale Beach, the best restaurants, and where to stay.
1. Visit the Bonnet House Museum and Gardens
The Bonnet House Museum and Gardens is a historic art museum and gallery, full of works owned by the original owners Hugh Taylor Birch.
2. Go On an Interactive Private Cruise
The BlueFoot Pirate Adventures is a sure-fire way of keeping the kids entertained on a night out. Washable “tattoos” and face painting are available.
3. Explore the NSU Art Museum Fort Lauderdale
Founded in 1958, the NSU Art Museum showcases exhibitions that encompass all variations of our visual history.
4. Get Around Fort Lauderdale Beach on the Sun Trolley
This mode of transportation is entirely free for all passengers and transports riders all around the area.
5. Visit Fort Lauderdale Founder’s Stranahan House
The Stranahan House has served as a trading post, post office, and of course, original home to the Stranahan family.